Tuesday, September 4, 2012

A Little Fancy Footwork

The start of a new school year and the lack of a school reporter has kept me pretty busy of late. Between shooting high school sports, local school events and, of course, trying to keep up with my own kids, life has been pretty hectic.

That said, I've also had plenty of opportunities to work on my photography. Unfortunately, I've been a little too busy to post them on here.

Shooting a freshman football game last Thursday, the local high school's quarterback proved to have some fancy footwork.



The following afternoon, I met some third-graders who displayed a little fancy footwork of their own while "wobble" dancing to celebrate the final day of the first week of school.


Don't know why, but this song always reminds me of back to school. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think.