Thursday, August 16, 2012

Putting Yourself Out There

A busy Thursday saw me running from one assignment to the next with little opportunity to slow down. With the hectic schedule, I had to remind myself several times to think outside of the box when it came to taking photos.

Fortunately for me, one of my assignments inspired me to do so. The young man pictured below is putting himself out there this weekend, delivering a sermon in a church his family has deep roots in. With him taking on such a personal challenge, I couldn't fall short with my photo taking. Luckily for me, he and his father were both willing subjects.



While the day's schedule made me regret not wearing my running shoes, it did provide me with plenty of opportunities for good photos. Of course, anytime there are kids involved, I think the photos turn out better. 

Whether they are just hanging around...


Or finding their way...


It's always fun to shoot photos of kids.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think.