Sunday, August 12, 2012

Different Types of Light

Over the weekend, I had the opportunity to shoot photos under several different circumstances. An assignment to get mug shots of local football players meant an early alarm clock on Saturday, but the early morning light made for nice shots.



Most players gave me their game faces.

Although, I did get at least one smile out of the bunch.


It also gave me the opportunity to get a shot of one of my favorite coaches.


A quick pic Sunday morning before church reminded me how fast my children are growing up. My youngest looks way too grown up in this photo (which used a side bounce flash).



I've been told it's not too manly to like John Mayer, but I've always thought he was incredibly talented. I heard the guys on a local sports radio station once refer to him as the most confused musician out there: "He wants to be a guitar rock god, but that's not his audience." Maybe so. Either way, I'm really liking this song right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think.