Friday, September 30, 2011

A View From The Porch


No wit, wisdom or deep thoughts today. Instead, just a little view from my back porch last night.

The storms that blew through Kaufman produced plenty of wind and a fairly spectacular lightning show, but little rain. Fortunately, the noise didn't wake up the kids.



After not having a vacation in a couple of years, when I walk out of work this afternoon, I'll begin a stint of five consecutive days off. Well, technically, it will end much later after high school football coverage. Good news is I'll be able to start that vacation off with afternoon MLB playoff games. Hopefully, this evening, the Rangers will make a little noise themselves. Break out the boomsticks, boys!

I leave you with the following earworm, which is part of a playlist I'll be listening to this afternoon as I try to remain focused on work.



Have a great weekend everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think.