Saturday, May 28, 2011

Getting Into It

Needless to say with four five kids in my house, I have plenty of photo opportunities.

I've found what always proves to be a golden opportunity is the end-of-the-year elementary school program. I'll admit, my children are somewhat timid while on stage. Fortunately, though, there are plenty of children who aren't.

When shooting photographs at these events, I always have two goals:

1. Get plenty of good shots of my kids.

2. Find a shot for the newspapers (duty calls you know).

While shooting my oldest daughter's end-of-the-year second grade program at Monday Primary School, I was able to do both.

First, a nice shot of my daughter doing a rain dance.


And then a nice shot of one of her classmates getting into his role.


Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think.